Feel free to ask me any questions about the car : firstname.lastname@example.org .
1968 Ford Mustang restomod. Engine 302 4V with a 5 speed Manual transmission.
Mustang fastback was finished restored about 6 years ago. The engine was rebuilt in 2009 as part of the rebuild (have receipts).
1. Vintage air with heater package under dash.
2. Cable driven T5 manual transmission out of 91 mustang.
3. Shelby aftermarket upper and lower scoops and Shelby rear trunk lid with rear corner spoilers.
4. Carbon fiber interior in which includes front seats back seats and door panels.
5. White overlay interior gauges.
6. Rebuilt power steering assembly.
7. Chrome grant steering wheel.
8. 20 inch chrome rims.
9. Aftermarket radio with Cd player and audio port.
10. Short tube headers with 2 ½ piped exhaust system with H pipe, flowmaster mufflers and dual chrome tips.
11. Billet grill in upper and lower valance and lower valance has fog lights.
12. Electric fan to keep radiator cool.
13. Spare new aluminium radiator in the box just in case.
14. Aftermarket clear headlights one has a crack but you have to look close to see it.
15. Speakers in kick panels and 6x9’s in back seats.
16. Chrome fender trim.
17. Rear air shocks.
1. Fresh overhaul
2. Bored .030 over reconditioned connecting rods
3. New water pump and oil pump
4. Rebuilt Holley 600cfm carburetor electric choke
5. Rebuilt heads that included new hardened valve seats, new valve guides, new lifters, and new push rods
6. All new hoses and v belts and washable air cleaner
7. New camshaft .456 valve lift duration 268 I have spec sheet that it came with.
8. Lots of chrome on engine parts valve covers, air cleaner, oil pan, engine cross bar support.
1. Subframe and torque boxes in great condition a little surface rust but solid as in the pictures
2. Front fenders good condition removed reflectors and welded in new metal.
3. Cowl was replaced when rebuilt and sprayed with undercoating to keep from rusting.
4. New door skin on driver’s door during rebuild.
5. The car has the original floor pans with no rust and was undercoated before carpet was put in.
6. Has complete molding trim on all windows.
7. All interior parts was painted white with interior paint with new headliner.door regulators all roll up and down.
8. Glass in rear window minor scratches (Carlite Ford Glass) good condition.
9. New upper and lower control arms on front suspension during rebuild.